Tuesday 1 December 2009

Fluke & ADE

This morning I have been to give fluke drench and ADE to some animals we sold last year. I wish mine were that easy to treat. Alfie & Iggy just took the drench as if it was milkshake. I had been waiting for the rain to stop long enough for their fleeces to dry out as I wasn't looking forward to grappling with sopping wet animals.
The rest of the morning was spent writing christmas cards for all the holiday cottage customers, this is the first thing I have done towards Christmas and it is only three & half weeks to go.
This afternoon I am setting up the stall for our local coffee morning tomorrow. Christmas is just starting to hit Leusdon, Coffee morning tomorrow, Christmas Bazaar on Saturday then the hall is given over to our local Pantomine group to get ready for their week long production. The Panto is very popular with 6 nights of performance, tickets are sold out as soon as they go on sale.

Just got the post and another request for our Llama Walks gift vouchers, so tonight I will spend a couple of hours making cards to send out as our gift vouchers. I quite enjoy getting out the scissors and glue, if I had time I would quite like to make Christmas cards for the family as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment