Saturday 27 March 2010

Birthday Treats

I had a big birthday today and have had a whole day of surprises, starting with Breakfast in bed, Bucks Fizz, croissants, pain du chocolate, tea and a lovely bunch of Roses. My daughter picked me up at about 9am still not knowing where I am going but lots of mentions of bungy jumps and aeroplanes, at which point I told her I would not be getting out of the car if we went anywhere near a airport. I needn't of worried the girls had booked a pamper session, back & shoulder massage and facial, great very relaxing. Quick visit to daughters pub to meet other daughter and grandchildren for quick drink before going for lunch in a local pub with Steve and daughter, I still had no idea what to expect in the afternoon but back to Newton Abbot for a visit to a very posh hairdresser. For someone who spends most of her time in mucky clothes picking up alpaca poo and getting wet with all this rain you can imagine what a treat all this pampering was, I was exhausted. Can't wait to see where I am going tonight, never knew they were all so good at keeping secrets! .

1 comment: