Monday 18 March 2013

Show Time

It has started,  Show time and I have really missed going to the Futurity, it sounds like it was a great show and everyone enjoyed themselves and some people had some impressive results.  We had planned to go up and watch the proceedings and catch up with the Alpaca gossip. didn't miss the politics though.

Anyway all the talk of shows has spurred me into getting some show entries sorted, I printed the forms and even got onto the BAS site, then I couldn't decide who was going to make it into the small but perfectly formed Show Team.  The discussion has taken place and we have decided to have another look at fleeces before we actually do the entries.  not sure why as they will look completely different before the shows anyway.

Then there is the question of Trade stands at local shows, after last years disastrous show season we are all hoping the weather plays ball this year, we have a very busy July and August planned.

I have been busy making Bridesmaids dresses for my eldest daughters wedding in July, it is a while since the old sewing machine has been in action but I am quite enjoying myself, I think I could get back into it if I didn't have so much to do with our knitting yarns, there is just not enough hours in the day.

With the wedding coming up my youngest daughter wanted to go shopping for a hat, didn't know what she was going to wear but was going to buy a hat!  so Sunday youngest, eldest and myself went to Exeter for the day Shopping!  we had Coffee, we had Lunch, we looked at lots of hats and had a laugh but we didn't buy anything, never mind we will just have to go again!

Well we will need to buy something to wear!

Right I am now going to try to update Alpaca seller!

No comments:

Post a Comment