Saturday 2 April 2011

Thought this was funny

Josh with the alpacas
I just had to share this.

4 year old grandson in car with his Mum, passes a stock trailer/ horse box, asks Mum  "are there Llamas in that horse box?  .................... not cows ................. not sheep ............... or even a horse ........... what have I done to him!

Went out with older daughter, Leanne this afternoon for my Birthday treat,  foot spa with little fish, I must admit I wasn't sure about it .................... and I am still not sure as it didn't happen!  Apparently the company were due to open a second shop today on the Barbican in Plymouth but the fish didn't arrive in time, so instead of canceling the new shops appointments they tried to fit them all in the one shop.............. chaos.  We waited for quite a while after our appointment time than had to leave as Leanne had to go to work. So we will try again another day.   We had a lovely lunch and look around the shops, quite a treat for me ...............I don't get out much!

No comments:

Post a Comment